Salo Players Launch on Hot Cross Launchpad/IHO

Whitelisting has already begun. The sale will take place on May 17th. Join now!

Salo Players
3 min readMay 2, 2022


About Hot Cross

Hot Cross is an extensive cross-chain and multi-chain infra & web3 application playground that enables blockchain teams and their communities to thrive. At its core, Hot Cross aims to be the best toolbox for ETH and EVM networks. Their development philosophy is agile, and they are a cohort of builders who aggressively seek out opportunities to meet the demands of the now for both B2B and B2C. The core thesis that Hot Cross presents is that users and teams will migrate in part to new networks that feel familiar when presented with good tooling and freedom. Hot Cross is a company and an ecosystem in and of itself, and our goals are towards allowing communities to flourish using our technologies, whether or not they know we are the ones building them.

About Salo Players

Salo Players — The Digital Guardian is the first Shooting Play-to-Earn Game on BNB Chain Ecosystem. The game is also a Metaverse world where Shooting and Role-playing cross each other. Players will take place as a Guardian Gunner, who shows no mercy for the viruses harming the SALO Network. Salo Players offers players fast-paced gameplay, low entry barriers, easy access, simple UI, and valuable NFTs.
With many kinds of NFTs and sustainable tokenomics, players will surely earn back their time and effort playing the game.

$SALO Launch on Hot Cross Launchpad/IHO

IHO stands for Initial Hot Cross Offerings.

TLDR: Raising $800,000 in a DISCOUNTED pre-public sale (May 17th, 2022) with 6.25% upfront (at TGE) and 15-month linear vesting on the remaining 93.75%. Payment methods will be in BUSD (capped) and HOTDOG (uncapped). The IHO will run for 24 hours. Note that the cost basis on $SALO for this IHO is at a 50% discount to the public sale that will run for Salo Players.

This is a discounted sale for longer-term players who wish to enter into the Salo Players ecosystem at a discounted rate and be ready when the game goes live.

$SALO Overview

$SALO is the native token of Salo Players. $SALO can be used for various purposes, such as:

  • Purchasing UBO (User Bio Online). UBO contains Characters Avatar and Gun Fragments;
  • Purchasing NFT characters and NFT Guns from the SALO Shop;
  • Bidding and Offering NFT characters and NFT Guns from the Salo Marketplace;
  • Exchanging for $BYTE to buy upgrades such as Upgrade Chip, Upgrade Plug-in, Evolution Gem, etc.

How to Join IHO?

Before Sale
Ensure that you have KYC’d with the Hot Cross Protocol or you will not be able to participate in the IHO. There are no holding requirements to participate in IHO. Just KYC one time and you’ll forever have access to the platform!
During Sale
Depending on the IHO type, ensure that you have enough HOTCROSS, HOTDOG, BNB, BUSD, or HOTCROSS-BNB PCS LP tokens to participate.
After Sale
After the IHO finishes, you can claim the tokens that you acquired at any time. Any unspent assets will safely be returned to your wallet so that you have both your new token and the remaining LP that was created when you entered into the IHO.



Salo Players

Welcome to Salo Players The first Shooting Play-to-Earn Game on BSC Ecosystem. Telegram: Twitter: