How to join Salo Players IHO on Hot Cross

IHO stands for Initial Hot Cross Offerings. Your gateway to high-quality projects and emerging ideas across multi-chain and cross-chain platforms such as BNB Smart Chain, Polygon, and Avalanche.

$SALO Launch on Hot Cross Launchpad/IHO

TLDR: Raising $800,000 in a DISCOUNTED pre-public sale (May 17th, 2022) with 6.25% upfront (at TGE) and 15-month linear vesting on the remaining 93.75%. There will be two sessions; one capped and one unlimited. There is no Cross Bosses NFT holding requirement.

Payment methods will be in BUSD (capped) and HOTDOG (uncapped). The IHO will run for 24 hours. Note that the cost basis on $SALO for this IHO is at a 50% discount to the public sale that will run for this project.

To put the above in simple terms, this is how that will look:

IHO on May 17th, 2022

  • 1-week cooldown on HOTDOG session(s)*
  • No cooldown on the BUSD session
  • Duration: 24 hours
  • Raise: $800,000
  • Cost per SALO: $0.008

Initial 6.25% SALO released within a few days of May 17th, no later than May 20th.

  • The remaining amount is vested over 15 months to align discounted buyers with the project.

This is a discounted sale for longer-term players who wish to enter into the Salo Players ecosystem at a discounted rate and be ready when the game goes live.

How to Join Salo Players IHO?

IHO Whitelist

You must have a KYC’d wallet to participate in IHO

Check your KYC status and register a new wallet on KYC Page: https://app.hotcross.com/kyc

Before the IHO

Ensure that you have KYC’d with the Hot Cross Protocol. Check your status on KYC Page.

Make sure to read the IHO’s announcement post on Hot cross Updates or the Announcement channel to be prepared if there are any further requirements for Capped sessions.

Visit the IHO Page for more information about the upcoming IHO.

During the IHO

When IHO sales are live. Depending on the IHO type, you can commit HOTDOG, BNB, BUSD, or HOTCROSS-BNB PSC LP tokens to participate. Every IHO is different, It’s important to keep that in mind. Refer to each IHO’s announcement post to learn more.

If you going to use HOTDOG as the payment method, make sure to read HOTDOG token to fully understand Its Reflect Fee.

There are two types of sales available: Capped and Uncapped sessions. The Capped session has a max contribution amount per wallet. The Uncapped session has no max contribution, user can commit any amount they wish to.

You can join all sessions if your wallet is eligible.

To commit your funds to an ongoing IHO, open IHO Page and click on the Commit buttons of sessions you wish to participate in.

On the Commit window, type the number of tokens. Click Confirm.

Confirm the transaction on your wallet.

On the first time commit, you will be asked to make an Approval transaction, so the IHO contracts can move your funds. This only happened once per session.

After the transaction gets confirmed, you will see your committed funds and the number of partner tokens you will receive in real-time.

After the IHO

After the IHO finishes, you can claim your new token and unspent assets.

How many tokens you will get depends on how many people participated in the IHO. All sessions will use the Overflow sale method.

The overflow method ensures that the more you commit to an IHO, the more partner tokens you will receive, and you will get back anything that doesn’t get spent.

Depending on each IHO and requested by the project team, the cooldown period and token vesting concepts will be applied or not. It’s important to read each IHO’s announcement post to learn more.

Cooldown Period: During the seven days following the conclusion of the IHO, you’ll be able to claim back your refunded HOTDOG in a linear fashion. BUSD will be refunded immediately. This is intended to reduce in-and-out mercenary capital causing harmful market fluctuations.

Token Vesting: Immediately claimable 25% after IHO, with 90-Day linear vesting on the remaining 75% to follow.

It’s super-important to keep in mind that these sessions change with every IHO. That’s the beauty of being part of the community. We adapt and change sale methods and pool methods frequently.

To Claim your new tokens and unspent assets, on the IHO Page, click on Receive Vested Tokens

Confirm the transaction on your wallet, after the transaction gets confirmed, you should see the Congrats popup.

After claiming successfully, if you do not see your tokens in your wallet. make sure to add Its token contract into your wallet as a custom token.

Welcome to Salo Players — The first Shooting Play-to-Earn Game on BNB Chain Ecosystem.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Salo Players

Salo Players

Welcome to Salo Players The first Shooting Play-to-Earn Game on BSC Ecosystem. Telegram: t.me/Saloplayersann Twitter: https://twitter.com/saloplay